Cardiology is a medical field that deals with diagnosis, treatment and preventive action against cardiovascular and cardiovascular disease.
Cardiovascular and vascular diseases are the most common cause of death today. Do not give up the life of the case, look at time and resolve any doubts.
Cardiology is a branch of internal medicine that deals with the treatment of cardiovascular and cardiovascular disease. Cardiovascular diseases can be divided into: endocardial diseases, myocardial disorders (cardiomyopathy, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction), pericardial diseases, cardiac arrhythmias, heart valve defects (congenital and acquired), cardiac failure (decompensation) and disease blood vessels (atherosclerosis, thrombosis, thrombophlebitis …).
A cardiological examination is a review of an internist-cardiologist who, on the basis of anamnesis, detailed clinical examination and, if necessary, additional diagnostic tests, sets the exact diagnosis of the disease and prescribes therapy.
The conditions and diseases that are analyzed in this review are: vague chest pain (tightness in the chest), high blood pressure (arterial hypertension), cardiac infarction or angina pectoris (heart ischemia – lack of oxygen in the heart), heart muscle relaxation – cardiac failure, irregular heartbeat, and heartbeat feelings (arrhythmias, extrasystoles, atrial fibrillation, palpitation), feeling of choking, sudden changes in blood pressure, vague unconsciousness, dizziness and congenital heart defects.
CARDIOLOGICAL PACKS IN THE POLYCLINIC ATRIJUM
1. Package „Hypertension“ (examination + electrocardiogram + US of heart + lab(p3) + Holter of pressure);
2. Package „Arrhythmia“ (examination + electrocardiogram + US of heart + lab (p3) Holter of electrocardiogram);
3. Package „Angina pectoris“ (examination + electrocardiogram + US of heart + lab(p3) + ergometry);
4. Complete cardiological package ( examination + electrocardiogram + US of heart+ lab(p3) + ergometry + Holter electrocardiogram + Holter of blood pressure + UZV color doppler of blood vessel of neck + spirometry);
Cardiologists recommend the first diagnostic examination of the condition of the heart and circulatory system at the age of 40, especially if you belong to a risk group with the following factors and if you are exposed to constant stress. It is important to detect heart and blood vessels early in order to prevent the serious consequences of these diseases.
Symptoms that you should not ignore when it comes to heart health: chest pain, drowsiness, disturbances of consciousness, puffiness and skipping of the heart, and poor effort. Risk factors for the development of heart and blood vessel diseases are:
• increased fats in your blood
• smoking, alcohol
• male sex
• elevated blood pressure values
• insufficient physical activity
• daily exposure to stress
• heart disease and blood vessels in the family